I am a big fan of the Everyone Hates Marketers podcast, even before I was invited by Louis Grenier to chat about “26 types of brand positioning to stand out in your customer mind”.
- Why brand positioning is more important than ever today
- How analyzing 1,200 case studies led Ulli to a unique positioning method
- What three key categories build the foundation of every positioning statement
- Why the way people behave (or don’t behave) is your starting point
- The easiest solution for satisfying your customers’ needs
- How to determine what really differentiates your product or services
- The importance of barriers and why people wouldn’t use your category
- How to use the five senses and brand rituals to create an experience
You can listen to the podcast by clicking here.